Stillwater Public Library releases its spring computer class schedule
MEDIA RELEASE - For Immediate Release
Twitter status: @StillwaterOKlib releases its #spring #computer #class schedule
(STILLWATER, OKLA. / Jan. 1, 2013) – The Stillwater Public Library is offering a variety of computer classes this spring. The classes are free and open to the public and will be held in the library’s computer lab. Seating for most classes is limited to ten participants.
Spring classes include:
- Best Apps, Thursday, Jan. 31 at 12 p.m.
- iPhone Calendar, Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 12 p.m.
- Using Picasa for image editing and organizing, Monday, Feb. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- Beginning Excel, Tuesday, Feb. 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Bargain Hunting on the Web, Tuesday, March 12 at 6:30 p.m.
- Blogging, Saturday, March 23 at 1:30 p.m.
- Building a Website with Weebly, Tuesday, March 26 at 6:30 p.m.
- Facebook, Thursday, March 28 at 6 p.m.
- Beginning Word, Tuesday, April 9 at 6 p.m.
- Skype, Thursday, April 25 at 12 p.m.
- iPad, Tuesday, April 30 at 6 p.m.
- Etsy, Saturday, May 4 at 1:30 p.m.
Registration is online at http://library.stillwater.org/computer.htm. The listings will describe what will be learned and what skills are required to enroll in each class.
Computer learners are also encouraged to explore the short-term, fee-based classes offered by Meridian Technology Center. To view its classes, visit http://www.meridiantech.edu/computer.
Catalogs will be available at the library. For further information contact MTC’s Computer Training Services at 405-377-3333.
For more information about library classes, visit the library’s web site at library.stillwater.org or contact the library Help Desk at (405) 372-3633, ext. 106 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Stillwater Public Library is located at 1107 S. Duck St. (the corner of Duck and 12th Ave.). Library hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.