The Stillwater Fire Department has four fire stations strategically placed throughout Stillwater. Their placement is intended to reduce the response time from when the 9-1-1 call center receives the call until the first arriving unit reaches the scene of the emergency.
Administration Building at 1506 S. Main St.
To report a fire or emergency, call 9-1-1.
Offices for the fire chief, fire marshal, and the operations and training staff are located here.
Station #1 (Headquarters) at 1506 S. Main St.
Station #1 was completed in 1966 and has been in continuous operation since then. The master mechanic and maintenance facilities are located here.
Station #2 (SFD Campus Fire Station) at 600 W. University Ave.
While owned by Oklahoma State University, Stillwater Fire Department has a one-hundred-year lease on the facility.
Station #3 at 416 E. Lakeview Road
Station #3 serves the north side of Stillwater where most of the Stillwater Regional Airport and the majority of Stillwater's industrial and manufacturing facilities are located. It was completed in 1976.
Station #4 (SFD Myers Fire Station) at 4501 W. 19th Ave.
Completed in 1984, the Myers Fire Station is Stillwater's newest fire station. It serves Stillwater's west side, which is primarily a residential district.