Stillwaggin’ Dog Park, located in Southern Woods Park at 801 West 11th Ave., is a use-at-your-own risk, off-leash facility with a section for larger, rowdier dogs to run and play and a separate section for smaller and more fragile dogs. The City of Stillwater maintains the park. Water fountains and clean-up bags are available on site. For more information call 405-533-8433.
- Any dog showing aggression towards people or other animals must leave the park.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them.
- Children under 12 are not permitted in the park.
- Food (dog or human), alcohol and tobacco products are prohibited in the fenced area.
- For their safety, puppies must be at least four months old to use the park. All puppies and dogs using the park must be healthy and properly vaccinated. Dogs must not use the park while in heat.
- All dogs must wear a collar with ID and rabies tags at all times.
- Owners must not leave their dogs unattended.
- Owners must carry their leash at all times. Dogs must be on a leash before entering and leaving the park.
- The small dog area is reserved for dogs weighing less than 20 pounds and larger dogs that are elderly or have disabilities.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs and fill any holes they dig.