This application has been provided to allow easy access and a visual display of City information and services as well as access to information from other sources. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the maps and data provided; nevertheless, please review the disclaimer carefully before using data provided from this site.
Disclaimer to and Warranty by Users of Stillwater GIS Data
NOTE: All references to GIS Data refers to both Digital GIS Data and Hard Copy Data/Maps.
- The City of Stillwater makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the data's content, accuracy, currentness or completeness, or concerning the results to be obtained from queries or use of the data. All data is expressly provided "AS IS" and "WITH FAULTS". The City makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and no representation as to the quality of any data. Users of the data are responsible for ensuring the accuracy, currentness and other qualities of all products (including maps, reports, displays and analysis) produced from or in connection with Stillwater GIS data. No employee or agent of Stillwater is authorized to waive or modify this paragraph. If a user informs others that the product is based upon Stillwater data, the City specifically requests and directs that the user also disclose the limitations contained in this paragraph and in paragraphs 4 a).
- Stillwater GIS data is considered to be a planning tool only and should not be used for or incorporated into preliminary or final engineering design products.
- Data Interpretation
- Stillwater data is developed and maintained solely for City business functions, and use or interpretation of data by the Requestor or others is solely their responsibility. The City does not provide data analysis, technical support or interpretation services.
- Spatial Accuracy
- Map data can be plotted or represented at various scales other than the original source of the data. The requester is responsible for adhering to industry standard mapping practices which specify that data utilized in a map or analysis, separately or in combination with other data, will be produced at the largest scale common to all data sets.
- No City Liability
- The City shall not be liable to the Requestor (or transferees or vendees of Requestor) for damages of any kind, including lost profits, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages relating to the providing of the data or the use of it. The Requestor shall have no remedy at law or equity against the City of Stillwater in case the data provided is inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise defective in any way.
For help with this site or City's GIS operation, please email: email@example.com