Stillwater.org is the City of Stillwater's public website, a 24-hour city hall for the citizens of Stillwater, Oklahoma. If you can't find what you are looking for, call during office hours (405) 372-0025 or email CityHall@stillwater.org.
- Website organization. Our website allows you to find city information and services by different methods—a search engine (upper right-hand link on every page), a department directory, or by topic links.
- Browse. Use our "I want to…" page as a short-cut to find some of most requested information.
- Documents. Visit the Document Center. This link provides search capabilities for many of the documents, reports and applications available on our site—gathered in one place.
- Meetings & Events. Visit our online calendar. It include information for meetings and city-sponsored public events.
- Online Map. Visit Geographical Information Systems (GIS). Click “Accept” and view an interactive GIS map. Locate projects, zoning, city limits, trash routes and more.
- Report a Problem. SNAP (Stillwater Needs Assistance Program) allows you to report potholes, street light outages and much more.
- The Stillwater Public Library at 1107 S. Duck St. provides free public Internet workstations and staff to assist you find information.