Stillwater Recycles: Curbside Single-Stream Recycling Program
- Live outside Stillwater city limits? Now accepting recycle cart requests.
The Curbside Single-Stream Recycling Program is now available for City of Stillwater utility customers who live three miles outside corporate city limits. If you are not a City of Stillwater utility customer, call Utility Customer Service at (405) 742-8245 or stop by the customer service windows at the Municipal Building, 723 S. Lewis St. to open a City utility account.
- Sign up!
To opt into the new "Stillwater Recycles: Curbside Single-Stream Recycling Program," you may select a second blue poly cart using one of the following methods:
- Call (405) 742-8269. Provide the following information:
- Name on City of Stillwater Utility Bill
- Service Address
- Telephone & Email
- Select Recycle Cart Size
- one 35-gallon recycle cart
- one 64-gallon recycle cart
- one 96-gallon recycle cart
- Participation is optional; however, there is a $1.57 fee.
Participation in the "Stillwater Recycles: Curbside Single-Stream Program" is optional. However, $1.57 will be added to your City of Stillwater utility bill regardless of your participation.
- Meet some of your neighbors who recycle
- What is curbside recycling?
The City of Stillwater will provide a second blue polycart for your recycling materials. Crews will pick up your recycled items on the same day as your regular trash collection day.
- All of the accepted recycled items will go into one cart — unsorted. This includes all paper products, cans, plastics No. 1 – 7 and cardboard. Glass products are not included in the curbside single-stream program.
- How does recycling affect my service?
We will continue to provide the same great curbside household trash collection — now with curbside recycling. By choosing to participate, you could have a lower or about the same size bill. For example, if you currently have a 96-gallon Blue Cart and you choose to recycle — you could ask for a 64-gallon Blue Cart for trash and a 64-gallon Single-Stream Recycle Cart and gain more disposal capacity for about the same price.
- How does it help our community?
By recycling, we reduce the amount of waste that we pay to go into the landfill.
- Don't forget to set your curbside recycling out on city recognized holidays. Recycling will be picked up with waste collection.
Residential Recycling Sites
- Convenience Collection Center (Staffed)
» Contact Information: (405) 742-8269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.