Your utility bill is payable on or before the due date printed on your bill.
Select How You Want to Pay Your Bill
- Automatic Bank Drafting. This service pays your bill directly from your checking or savings account. A statement is mailed to you approximately 21 days prior to drafting your bank account. Download "Bank Draft Authorization Utility Payment" (.pdf).
- By U.S. Mail. Use the return envelope included with your bill to return your check. Please remember to return the stub from your bill to ensure proper credit. You should never mail cash.
Utilities Customer Service
P.O. Box 1449
Stillwater, OK 74076-1449
- In Person. You may bring you payment to city hall.
Office LocationHours of Operations
The Utility Customer Service office is located in the Police and Municipal Building at 723 S. Lewis St. in Downtown Stillwater. Use the southwest entrance.
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays
- Drop Boxes. There are two drop boxes. 1) 8th Avenue parking lot entrance. 2) Southwest entrance of the Police and Municipal Building at 723 S. Lewis St.
- Credit or Debit Card. The City of Stillwater accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Average Billing. If you have lived at your current residence one or more years and you currently have a zero balance, you are eligible to sign up for our average billing program.
- Online at Pay My Utility Bill. The City of Stillwater’s Online Utility Payment system allows you to access your account and see billing, payment and consumption history (up to 3 years) as well as pay your bill. However, we're still in the office if you need us.
Payment Not Received
- If the payment is not received by that date, the account immediately becomes subject to a late charge and possible disconnection. If you do not receive a bill in the mail, contact us to determine the status of you account.
- If you encounter difficulty in paying your bill on time, contact Utility Customer Service before your account becomes delinquent. Should utility service be disconnected due to delinquent payments, a disconnection AND reconnection fee will be required before services can be turned back on.
- An additional deposit may also be required.
- Additional fees will also be required if reconnection is made after office hours.
- All fees and the entire balance must be paid in full prior to reconnection of service.
- If disconnection of service would create a life-threatening situation, provide a certificate signed by a doctor or other health authority so arrangements can be made to prevent your services from being disconnected.
- Upon request, the City can provide you with the names of government or social agencies that have programs available to assist with payment of utility bills. Visit Utility Assistance Program.