Mayor & City Council
The City of Stillwater operates under a council-manager system. In this form of government, an elected city council is responsible for making policy, passing ordinances and approving the city’s budget. The council appoints a city manager who implements the policies adopted by the council. Citizens are encouraged to be an active participant in local government.
Stillwater City Council
- Mayor Gina Noble
- Vice Mayor Pat Darlington
- Councilor Joe Weaver
- Councilor Miguel Najera
- Councilor Alane Zannotti
Council generally meets the first and third Mondays of the month in the Council Hearing Room at the Police and Municipal Building, 723 S. Lewis St., at 5:30 p.m.
Watch Meetings Live or On Demand
- Most meetings are broadcast live on the Stillwater government access channel on Suddenlink channel 14 or AT&T U-verse channel 99.
- Live meeting webcasts are available here: http://stillwater.org/city_television.php
- Watch past meetings on the City's Video On Demand here: http://stillwater.org/video_on_demand.php
- Meeting video and recaps may be found on the Stillwater City Council Meeting Recap blog.
At council meetings, residents and other interested parties are entitled to speak on agenda items.
Also, the City of Stillwater will check the files for viruses or other harmful components. We will let you know by email if files are approved or not. You will have one day to submit new files. Your files will be available on the Council Hearing Room's computer on the day of the meeting.
- Download: Request to Speak at City Council (.pdf)
- Download: Review Process for Electronic Files (.pdf)
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
The agendas and minutes listed on this web site are provided as a service to our citizens. The official posting of the agendas is located at the kiosk in front of the Police and Municipal Building, 723 S. Lewis St. Official council minutes are kept in the City Clerk's Office.
According to the Charter of the City of Stillwater, part 1, article VI, filing for elections occurs the first Monday through Wednesday in February. Primaries are the first Tuesday in March, and general elections occur the first Tuesday in April. Elections are conducted by the Payne County Election Board.
Vacant City Council Seat Application