Parks & Recreation Department
- To develop, enhance and maintain city parks and recreational facilities at the highest level possible.
- To provide exceptional recreational, cultural, educational and leisure opportunities for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
- With input from citizens and community leaders, we provide leadership, ideas, policies and support for services, programs and facilities that enrich the City.
- We are committed to ensuring equal access to services, programs and facilities for all citizens.
- While serving the City in the most effective manner possible, we strive to be adaptable to change, open to innovations and flexible when facing new challenges and opportunities.
- We are dedicated to proactively keeping citizens informed for services, programs and facilities.
- Civic pride.
- A focus on customer service.
- A culture of cooperation and collaboration.
- Fiscal responsibility.
- Respect for natural resources.
- The City of Stillwater is committed to an inclusive approach to recreation. Inclusion refers to a philosophy that goes well beyond nondiscrimination and takes a proactive approach to including all people in all programs and services.