The mission of the Human Resources (HR) Department is to provide the leadership, direction and support needed to attract, retain, and develop talented individuals. We partner with city departments to hire, compensate, support and create a workforce dedicated to delivering high-quality services. We accomplish this by doing the following:
- Attracting and hiring through comprehensive human resources selection and planning.
- Providing friendly, trustworthy service to all internal and external customers.
- Providing sustainable benefit products and services responsive to and valued by employees.
- Retaining qualified employees through training and recognition programs.
Information about City of Stillwater job openings are most frequently advertised through the following channels:
- Job Line at (405) 742-8300
- Current postings on stillwater.org
- Stillwater Newspress Sunday Edition
- Watch City of Stillwater Television available on Suddenlink Channel 14 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99.
- Bulletin board in the HR Lobby in the Police and Municipal Building
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
The City of Stillwater is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination because of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, or disability in recruiting, hiring, training, and promotions for all positions within the city.
P.O. Box 1449
Stillwater, OK 74076-1449
The Human Resources Department is located in the Police and Municipal Building at 723 S. Lewis St. in Downtown Stillwater.
Hours of Operations
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed weekends and recognized holidays.