Development Services Help Center
Welcome to the Development Services (DS) Help Center. We are your one-stop shop for all development and building needs.
Located at city hall, we are here to help you with any question that may arise—from the permit process; through the planning or engineering application; and to additional step like requesting a water meter.
DS Help Center Contact
- Administrative Assistant Melissa Higgins / (405)742-8220
- Administrative Coordinator Cindy Gibson / (405) 742-8213
- Planning Assistant Tom Coots / (405) 533-8443
- Contact list for the Development Services Department
- The DS Help Center is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays.
- Applications for Commercial Use-By-Right and/or Planning applications and documents are accepted from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- All other application types (new residential structure permit applications, trade permits and minor commercial building permit applications) are accept during regular business hours.
The DS Help Center is located on the second floor of the Police and Municipal Building at 723 S. Lewis St. in Downtown Stillwater. Use the south entrance of the building.
Open and timed parking lots are available in front of the building and along Lewis Street between 7th and 9th Avenues.
Development Services Department
P.O. Box 1449
Stillwater, OK 74076