City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk’s Office performs a variety of professional and administrative duties, including accepting open records requests, opening bid process, and handling various permits and licenses.
The City Clerk's Office houses the City’s archives, and the city clerk serves as the custodian of the City’s records and seal. The clerk maintains and provides city documents—some of which dates back to the late 1800s—that enables you to participate in local government.
Archive and make available official documents, including city budgets, ordinances, resolutions, contracts and deeds.
Attend Stillwater City Council meetings.
- Download: Request to Speak at City Council (.pdf)
Attest the mayor’s signature on official documents.
Open bid process and prepare bid tabulations.
Handle licensing and permits.
Handle open records requests.
- Download: Open Records Request Fee Schedule (.pdf)
- Keep the original seal of the City of Stillwater.
- Maintain archives of the City’s policy and procedure manuals.
- Record, transcribe and prepare the official City Council meeting minutes.
Contact the City Clerk's Office
- Chief Financial Officer Marcy Alexander serves as the city clerk, and Elizabeth Chrz serves as the deputy city clerk.
- Contact information